Sat, 09 Nov|
Golf du Château de la Bawette
2019 Closing Cup
The 2019 Closing Cup will be held at LaBawette. Las Vegas Format.
Time & Location
09 Nov 2019, 10:00
Golf du Château de la Bawette, Chaussée du Château de Bawette 5, 1300 Wavre, Belgium
About the Event
The 2019 Closing Cup will be held at La Bawette on Saturday, 09 November. Tee times start at 1000. We have room for 4 flights.
Notes and Briefing:
1. Please ensure you have registered with the office and paid your green fees before start time.
2. Please be at Tee Box (Yellow Tees) at 0950, for some photos and last minutes briefings.
3. We will be playing a two person Las Vegas Format. Rules below. Captain Chooses Teams.
4. First Group will lead off with the stakes/markers for longest drive and closest to the Pin.
a. Longest Drive, 11th hole Fairway. Yes, this is twisted and you must be accurate..........too long and you are either in the water left or too close to the trees right for scoring......
b. Closest to the Pin, Par 3 14th.
5. Play ready golf (seriously, its going to be cold)
6. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. Only 3 minutes searching for lost ball.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop at nearest point of relief from entry and assess a two stroke penalty. See relief format in The News Posting.
7. Put out. No Gimmees.
8. Take Photos.
9. Last Group collect the stakes as you pass through.
Las Vegas Variation:
Each team takes the two scores and combines the digits to make the lowest possible number. In other words, one player makes a 4 and the other a 5, the score for that hole is 45. If the other team makes two 5s, that score is 55. Add up total points at end of round. Team with least points wins. No handicap index calculated nor strokes given. It's easy to get way down or way up. Advantageous to spread birdies and eagles apart between players on the same team.