2020/21 Season Closing Cup and NATO Cup (Stableford)
Time & Location
About the Event
Notes and Rules:
1. Stableford with slope rating.
2. Be at Tee Box 10 minutes before first tee time.
3. If you cannot score any points, pick up and move on.
4. Longest Drive, Fairway to be determined. Longest drive, drop driver head cover in fairway, replace as neccessary and bring headcover in to club house. Last group collect remaining head cover. Bring to Captain.
5. Closest to the Pin, Par 3 Hole to be determined.
6. Play ready golf, seriously
7. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. If you need to search for a lost ball, no longer than 3 minutes.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop at nearest point of relief from entry and assess a two stroke penalty (second stroke to account for distance).
8. Put out. No Gimmees.
9. Take photos for the Captain.
10. HAVE FUN!!!!!!
- Sold Out21/22 Closing Cup€72€720€0