Wed, 11 Mar|
ROBINSON Club Nobilis
2020 Turkey Away Trip (SEE NOTES)
This year's Turkey Trip to Belek will be at the ROBINSON CLUB NOBILIS Hotel. Read notes below and send registration straight to the travelling captain Rainer Fahs at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time & Location
11 Mar 2020, 08:00 – 21 Mar 2020, 12:00
ROBINSON Club Nobilis, Belek Mah, Turizm Cd. No:79/A D:No:79/A, 07500 Serik/Antalya, Turkey
About the Event
GOLF AWAY TRIP – TURKEY – 2020
Note No. 1
1. I have been asked and have agreed to organize again a trip to Belek, Turkey for spring 2020 at the ROBINSON CLUB NOBILIS HOTEL. This will be our 18th stay at Nobilis. Details are as follows.
From Wednesday 11.03.2020 – Saturday 21.03.2020 .
As an option a stay for only one week, 14.03. – 21.03. could be possible.
16 rooms for 10 nights, sea side view, have currently been reserved at 85 € p.P./night in double room occupancy and at 100 € p.P./night in single room occupancy all inclusive. Additional rooms might be available if required and requested in due time. (see para 2 ).
T- Times have currently been booked and confirmed for 24 player’s as follows:
12.03.: Nobilis Golf Course; 10:45 – 11:30 h
13.03.: Nobilis Golf Course; 09:24 – 10:09 h
14.03.: Pasha Golf Course; 12:02 – 12:42 h
16.03.: Nobilis Golf Course; 09:24 – 10:09 h
18.03.: Gloria Old Course; 12:33 – 13:18 h
19.03.: Nobilis Golf Course; 09:24 – 10:09 h
20.03.; Nobilis Golf Course; 09:24 – 10:09 h
Tee times for the two free days may be booked by individuals directly with the Nobiis Golf pro closer to the date. GolfPro.Nobilis@robinson.de.
Please be advised that reservations for t-times must be confirmed by 15th November. Any short notice cancellations after 15th November without exceptional reason may be considered as “no show” and may result in request for payment.
2. Those who would like to join are kindly asked to let me know at their earliest convenience, but not later than 01.10.2019, as the hotel has currently guarantied the reservation only till end October 2019.
Reservations will be on a first come first serve basis, however priority will be given to this years (2019) participants.
3. In the past a formal dinner with prize giving had always been scheduled for the last Friday and may also be held on Friday , 20.03., depending on the participants wishes.
It is further noted, that the aim of the trip is not to win prizes but to participate in friendly competitions. It is therefore proposed that the number of prizes be reduced, participants will be encouraged to sponsor competition’s and would also be expected to contribute to the prize fund , if and when required.
4. Your registration must state
For which period you will stay.
How many and which of the scheduled rounds you would like to play.
Kind of accommodation required (double or single).
Please note that your registration is a firm commitment and you could be held responsible – also financially, if necessary – for any changes.
5. Please make your own arrangements for travel to and from Antalya. I shall coordinate travel between airport and hotel once arrival times are known and reported to me.
6. In order to keep control over the registration and help organizing the week you are kindly asked to forward your application directly to me with info to the travelling captain Rainer Fahs
E-mail: email@example.com; Tel./Fax: 02 731 8705;
GSM: 0478 365069