2021/22 Season Club Championship (Gross Stroke and others)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Club Championship offers a variety of approches to win in a category. Category 1 (lowest handicap group), plays from White Tees. Stroke play with index. Lowest Score wins. Category 2 (middle handicap group), plays from yellow tees. Stroke Play with Index. Lowest Score wins. Category 3 (highest handciap group), plays from yellow tees. Stableford with index. Highest Score Wins.
Club Champion determined by golfer with lowest gross stroke play.
Putting Champion determined by golfer with least number of puts. A put is any stroke taken on the surface of the green. For players who max out on a hole mark 3 putts for hole.
Notes and Rules:
1. Stroke with and without index and stableford with index.
2. Be at Tee Box 10 minutes before first tee time.
3. Max score for any hole is 2 Xs Par in stroke play, or no points in Stableford.
a. If you have max strokes, pick up and move on.
4. Longest Drive, Fairway to be determined. Longest drive, drop driver head cover in fairway, replace as neccessary and bring headcover in to club house. Last group collect remaining head cover. Bring to Captain.
5. Closest to the Pin, Par 3 Hole to be determined.
6. Play ready golf, seriously
7. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. If you need to search for a lost ball, no longer than 3 minutes.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop at nearest point of relief from entry and assess a two stroke penalty (second stroke to account for distance).
8. Put out. No Gimmees.
9. Take photos for the Captain.
10. HAVE FUN!!!!!!
- 2021/22 Club Championship€87€870€0