Sun, 08 Oct|
Royal Bercuit Golf Club
2023-2024 Captain's Cup (Bercuit)
The Captain's Cup is an individual stroke play even, with 100% handicap applied. Three points to the player with the lowest net score on one of most beautiful courses in Belgium. The only Robert Trent Jones Sr design in Belgium!
Time & Location
08 Oct, 10:00
Royal Bercuit Golf Club, Les Gottes 3, 1390 Grez-Doiceau, Belgium
About the Event
Individual Stroke play with 100% handicap applied on what looks to be a very difficult (tight) course.
3 Season Points for the Captain Cup Champion, 2 Season Points for second place, and 1 point each for other participants. One season point for the player(s) with the longest drive (Male and Female if applicable) and for the Closest to the Pin (mixed).
Normal NGC rules apply:
1. Individual Stroke Play with 100% handicap applied.
2. Be at Tee Box 10 minutes before first tee time for rules and pictures.
3. Max score is double par. If you are on a par 4 and don't make the 7th shot into the hole, pick up and score an 8, as an example.
4. Longest Drive, Fairway to be determined. Longest drive, drop driver head cover in fairway, replace as neccessary and bring headcover in to club house. Last group collect remaining head cover. Bring to Captain.
5. Closest to the Pin, Par 3 Hole to be determined. First group will place a tee through a scorecard with the name of the player hitting the closest shot to the pin (on the green). Following groups will replace the name as appropriate.
6. Play ready golf, seriously
7. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. If you need to search for a lost ball, no longer than 3 minutes.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop on the edge of the fairway where you believe the ball to have been (no closer to the hole) and assess a two stroke penalty (second stroke to account for distance).
8. Putt out (unless not possible to make a stableford point). No Gimmees.
9. Take photos for the Captain.
10. HAVE FUN!!!!!!
2023-2024 Captain's Cup