Christmas Cracker (Scramble)
Time & Location
About the Event
The 2020 Christmas Cracker will be a team Texas Scramble (best balls). Each team takes the lowest stroke score for hole.
Winner determined by lowest gross strokes, without handicap. Tie resolved by count back. 3 points 1st, 2 points 2nd, 1 for those not placing. 1 Point additional point for longest drive and closest to pin added to other score.
The prize you ask? Bragging rights, sharing the Santa, season long points and just good fun.
This is the beginning of the 2021 season. Winners get 3 season long points each. 2nd Place gets 2 points each. All others get 1 point. An additional point will be added for longest drive and closest to the pin.
Notes and Rules:
1. Each player plays through the hole. The team member with the best shot marks the location of the ball with a tee or a coin, so that the other player knows where to put their ball. You do this all the way through from teeing off until the last putt is made. was made.
2. Max score on any hole is 2 Xs par (10, par 5, 8 par 4, 6 par 3). If you reach max, mark it and move on. (Note, if the low score is already in place, others pick up and move on)
3. Please ensure you have registered with the office and paid your green fees before start time. Green fees are 35Euro.
4. Please be at Tee Box 10 minutes before first tee time.
5. Play ready golf
6. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. If you need to search for a lost ball, no longer than 3 minutes.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop at nearest point of relief from entry and assess a two stroke penalty (second stroke to account for distance).
7. Put out. No Gimmees.
8. Please try to capture some good photos in your group.