NATO Golf Club Christmas Cracker
Time & Location
About the Event
Okay, for the Christmas Cracker, we will play a two person team match play event. Details coming soon.
Notes and Briefing:
1. Please ensure you have registered with the office and paid your green fees before start time.
2. Please be at Tee Box at 0950, for some photos and last minutes briefings.
5. First Group will lead off with the stakes/markers for longest drive and closest to the Pin.
a. Longest Drive, Fairway to be determined.
b. Closest to the Pin, Par 3 Hole to be determined.
6. Play ready golf
7. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. If you need to search for a lost ball, no longer than 3 minutes.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop at nearest point of relief from entry and assess a two stroke penalty (second stroke to account for distance).
8. Put out. No Gimmees.
9. Please try to capture some good photos in your gro