NATO Golf Club President's Cup
Time & Location
About the Event
This years President's Cup is planned for 22 September at Brabanste. Freen fees will be 75Euro, though may be less if we get enough participation.
Plan to stay for dinner after the round.
Notes and Briefing:
1. Please ensure you have registered with the office and paid your green fees before start time.
2. Please be at Tee Box 10 minutes before first tee time.
3. We will be playing Stableford with slope rating applied.
4. If you cannot score any points, pick up and move on.
5. First Group will lead off with the stakes/markers for longest drive and closest to the Pin.
a. Longest Drive, Fairway to be determined.
b. Closest to the Pin, Par 3 Hole to be determined.
6. Play ready golf
7. If a ball might be lost, declare and hit a provisional.
a. If you need to search for a lost ball, no longer than 3 minutes.
b. If you did not hit a provisional and a ball is lost, take drop at nearest point of relief from entry and assess a two stroke penalty (second stroke to account for distance).
8. Put out. No Gimmees.
9. Please try to capture some good photos in your gro